Strategic Plan 2007
After six years of service to Franklin County, the affiliate
has reassessed the work accomplished and the potential for growth
with the intent to improve the abilities to address substandard
In partnership with God and God’s people, we strive to eradicate substandard
living conditions in Franklin County by providing safe, decent, and affordable
housing to partner families.
Habitat For Humanity of Franklin County will be a professionally administered,
vibrant, growing organization that is flexible and innovative to progressively
meet more needs of substandard housing in Franklin County.
1. Elevate the quality of family partnerships to a new level thus lowering
risks and enhancing success.
2. Exponentially advance the knowledge
of our ministry and operation to our service area.
3. Obtain and manage financial resources
for expanded programs.
4. Establish committed partners to administer
and execute affiliate endeavors with focus on rewarding
experiences and recognition.
5. Pursue new approaches to apply the
affiliate ministry to a more families in need.